Undead Murder Farce Anime Faces Demon Killer Tsugaru Shunichi in New Visual
Hot on the heels of the first, we have another character visual for the Undead Murder Farce anime, which will adapt Yugo Aosaki’s novel series as part of Fuji TV’s +Ultra programming block this July. Crunchyroll previously announced plans to stream the series as it airs, and ahead of that you can come face to face with the half-human-half-demon “Demon Killer” Tsugaru Shunichi (VA: Taku Yashiro) in the visual below.
— TVアニメ『アンデッドガール·マーダーファルス』公式 (@undeadgirl_PR) April 21, 2023
RELATED: Undead Murder Farce Anime Uncovers Aya Rindo Character Visual
- Director: Mamoru Hatakeyama (Kaguya-sama: Love Is War?)
- Head Writer: Noboru Takagi (Durarara!!)
- Character Design Concept: Zerogo Iwamoto
- Character Designer, Chief Animation Director: Noriko Ito (Yuri!!! On Ice)
- Second Character Designer, Chief Animation Director: Naho Kozono (Golden Kamuy)
- Music: Yuma Yamaguchi (Project X Zone 2)
- Sound Director: Kazuhiro Wakabayashi (Ghost in the Shell)
- Animation Production: Lapintrack
- Aya Rindo voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa (Kumiko Omae in Sound! Euphonium)
- Tsugaru Shinuchi voiced by Taku Yashiro (Hirokazu Arai in Chainsaw Man)
- Shizuku Hasei voiced by Makoto Koichi (Sakura Otome in Lycoris Recoil)
The 19th century — a world inhabited by vampires, golems, werewolves and other paranormal creatures. Immortal beauty and disembodied head Aya Rindo, along with half-human-half-demon “Demon Killer” Tsugaru Shunichi and her loyal maid Shizuku Hasei, travels through Europe as supernatural detective “The Cage User,” solving supernatural mysteries while she searches for her lost body.
Source: Official Twitter
Joseph Luster is the Games and Web editor at Otaku USA Magazine. You can read his comics at subhumanzoids. Follow him on Twitter @Moldilox.