After firing off six perfect shots over the last few months, Kouji Tajima loaded up the chambers once more and aimed down the sights of TRIGUN STAMPEDE with a seventh and eighth piece of beautiful concept art for the upcoming anime series.
Concept Art 7
Concept Art 8
— 『TRIGUN STAMPEDE』アニメ公式 (@trigun_anime) September 17, 2022
— 『TRIGUN STAMPEDE』アニメ公式 (@trigun_anime) September 24, 2022
The staff and cast of TRIGUN STAMPEDE are as follows:
- Created by: Yasuhiro Nightow (Published in Young King Comics by SHONENGAHOSHA）
- Director: Kenji Muto (Land of the Lustrous episode director)
- Concept Design, Character Concept: Kouji Tajima (GANTZ:0 character artist)
- Animation Production: Orange
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Inosuke Hashibara in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) as Vash the Stampede
- Tomoyo Kurosawa (Phosphophyllite in Land of the Lustrous) as Young Vash
- Junya Ikeda (Jo Kido in Digimon Adventure tri.) as Knives Millions
- Yumiri Hanamori (Nadeshiko Kagamihara in Laid-Back Camp) as Young Knives
- Maaya Sakamoto (Hitomi Kanzaki in The Vision of Escaflowne) as Rem Saverem
The original Trigun manga ran in Monthly Shonen Champion from 1995-1997, with the continuation titled Trigun Maximum running in Young King OURS from 1997-2007. Dark Horse released the English edition of the series. The first anime series produced by Madhouse aired in 1998, with the film Trigun: Badlands Rumble released in 2010.
TRIGUN STAMPEDE will stream on Crunchyroll as it airs when the series premieres in 2023 worldwide excluding Asia, but including the Philippines, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
Der shy man behind @Shymander, Liam is a timezone-fluid Aussie with a distinct fondness for anime, Eurovision and creating odd stats projects despite hating math.