2023 and its exciting anime offerings are still a few months away, yet studio Orange and concept artist Kouji Tajima are continuing to keep the ball rolling on building the awe-inspiring sci-fi world of TRIGUN STAMPEDE ahead of Vash and co.’s return to animation next year, revealing a fifth and sixth piece of concept art for the upcoming series.
Concept Art 5
Concept Art 6
— 『TRIGUN STAMPEDE』アニメ公式 (@trigun_anime) September 3, 2022
— 『TRIGUN STAMPEDE』アニメ公式 (@trigun_anime) September 10, 2022
The staff and cast of TRIGUN STAMPEDE are as follows:
- Created by: Yasuhiro Nightow (Published in Young King Comics by SHONENGAHOSHA）
- Director: Kenji Muto (Land of the Lustrous episode director)
- Concept Design, Character Concept: Kouji Tajima (GANTZ:0 character artist)
- Animation Production: Orange
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Inosuke Hashibara in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) as Vash the Stampede
- Tomoyo Kurosawa (Phosphophyllite in Land of the Lustrous) as Young Vash
- Junya Ikeda (Jo Kido in Digimon Adventure tri.) as Knives Millions
- Yumiri Hanamori (Nadeshiko Kagamihara in Laid-Back Camp) as Young Knives
- Maaya Sakamoto (Hitomi Kanzaki in The Vision of Escaflowne) as Rem Saverem
The original Trigun manga ran in Monthly Shonen Champion from 1995-1997, with the continuation titled Trigun Maximum running in Young King OURS from 1997-2007. Dark Horse released the English edition of the series. The first anime series produced by Madhouse aired in 1998, with the film Trigun: Badlands Rumble released in 2010.
TRIGUN STAMPEDE will stream on Crunchyroll as it airs when the series premieres in 2023 worldwide excluding Asia, but including the Philippines, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.