After honing their skills in the field and in the kitchen, the English dub cast and crew of SPY x FAMILY are ready to serve up another fun ride through foreign threats and domestic life — in fact, the first episode is already live on Crunchyroll!
Here’s the cast and crew who’ve accepted this new mission:
- Alex Organ (Doranbolt in Fairy Tail) as Loid / Agent Twilight
- Natalie Van Sistine (Reona in Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!) as Yor
- Megan Shipman (Akebi in Akebi’s Sailor Uniform) as Anya
- Anthony Bowling (Alciel in The Devil is a Part-Timer!) as Franky
- Tyler Walker (Scop in Fire Force) as Bond
- Dallas Reid (Asta in Black Clover) as Yuri
- Larry Brantley (Kodama in Toilet-bound Hanako-kun) as Brantz
- Stephanie Young (Nico Robin in One Piece) as Handler
- Clifford Chapin (Bakugo in My Hero Academia) as Keith
- Cris George as ADR Director
- Dallas Reid as Assistant ADR Director
- Victor Acosta as ADR Engineer
- Tina Son, Kim Morton as Assistant ADR Engineers
Based on the manga by Tatsuya Endo, SPY x FAMILY is directed by Kazuhiro Furuhashi (Dororo) at WIT Studio and CloverWorks, with character designs by Kazuaki Shimada (The Promised Neverland) and music produced by [K]NoW_NAME (Dorohedoro).
If you’re a fan of action-comedy anime, check out the first cour or the first episode of Cour 2’s English dub right now, right here on Crunchyroll!
World peace is at stake and secret agent Twilight must undergo his most difficult mission yet—pretend to be a family man. Posing as a loving husband and father, he’ll infiltrate an elite school to get close to a high-profile politician. He has the perfect cover, except his wife’s a deadly assassin and neither knows each other’s identity. But someone does, his adopted daughter who’s a telepath!
Der shy man behind @Shymander, Liam is a timezone-fluid Aussie with a distinct fondness for anime, Eurovision and creating odd stats projects despite hating math.