Anzu’s life is going to be turned upside down as she gets transported into the world of her dating sim video game – a world full of “hot guys!” Fleshing out more of the cast today, the Romantic Killer anime released a brand new trailer and visual ahead of its October 27 Netflix worldwide premiere.
Joining the cast of Romantic Killer is:
- Yuichiro Umehara (Goblin Slayer in GOBLIN SLAYER) as Tsukasa Kazuki
- Gakuto Kajiwara (Asta in Black Clover) as Junta Hayami
- Natsuki Hanae (Tanjiro Kamado in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) as Hijiri Koganei
- Kenjiro Tsuda (Kento Nanami in JUJUTSU KAISEN) as Tsuchiya
- Manaka Iwami (Tohru Honda in Fruits Basket 2019) as Saki
- Hiro Shimono (Connie Springer in Attack on Titan) as Makoto
The series also announced that Mikako Komatsu will be performing the ending theme song “Romantic Love ~Renai Shimasen ka?☆~.”
The Romantic Killer anime adapts the manga of the same name by Wataru Momose. Kazuya Ichikawa (Burning Kabaddi) directs the series at DOMERICA with Netflix planning and producing the series. Netflix will release the series around the world on October 27 and describes it as such:
Anzu Hoshino is a “non-heroine type” high school girl who pays no attention to fashion or romance and spends every day playing video games. After the wizard Riri suddenly appears and confiscates Anzu’s three favorite things — video games, chocolate, and cats — she gets pursued by hot guys!
Source: Netflix anime on Twitter
Daryl Harding is a Senior Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram.